things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
i’m on episode 5 of true detective and it’s so good omg i remember watching ep 1 earlier this year and i thought it was boring so i stopped watching but now some of my classmates are talking about it and i gave it a second chance and SHIT
Song for someone, they love the song, and I know that you met your wife...it's such a beautiful, amazing story. She's managed to stay out of the spotlight all of these years. You put this song out for all of us to hear, we're just wondering, what does she think of it?
She is a spotlight. She is full of light and I sometimes, you know...I'm not. So the album's all about first journeys, and like you were just saying, first time to LA for an Irish band, it was a big deal. You know, first journeys being in a band, first time to go see The Clash, see the Ramones. Falling in love. And falling in love is a messy business as it turns out. The first cut is the deepest, as the song goes. I dated Ali the same week I joined U2...that was a very good week.